Sunday, July 24, 2011

Corset Pocket Template

Ladies, I was inspired to create this corset pocket by one of my rubber stamps.  I love using dress forms and corsets whenever I get a chance too.  I hope this inspires your next project.  Please leave a comment.

Here are the products I used to create the corset pocket and tags.

Divalicious paper pad by Glitz
Liquid Pearls in white opal
Glossy Accents
Graphic 45 rubber stamps (Desire by Hampton Arts)
Black embossing powder
Waxed cotton twine
Pink and Black fibers
Tim Holtz distressing ink in Black Soot





Click on link below to download corset pocket template.


Corset Pocket Template

6 comments:

  1. I was so lucky to be the recipient of one of these. Love ya girl! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really cute. i love the corsets. so colorful. i want one on me hehe. tfs

    hugs
    stephanie collins
    stephanoid69-yt
    stephanoid69@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that I am loving your new blog. I found you from your youtube account. I look forward to seeing all your future posts. You are incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute idea for a pocket. I really enjoyed seeing what your made.
    linda in tx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on YouTube thanks to Monica (bcdoula) liking your 200 Subbie Giveaway video ... so I'm a new subscriber. I think I was a subscriber before, but I wasn't visiting YouTube for almost half a year and when I came back I unsubbed from everything/everyone and just started subbing back to those I find that inspire me which I need as I want to get crafting again.

    I wanted to comment on this post as I though the corsets were gorgeous!

    *crossing my fingers* to win your giveaway but until the winner is announced I have some videos to watch :)

    Cheers & have a great week!
    Flower

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea! Thanks for the template!

    ReplyDelete