Saturday, September 24, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge - Series 3

The CDAC has launched Series 3 challenge and this is my 1st entry.  This is the Oak Fairy created by GuruKitty Designs.  I have to say this image is so beautiful and it was a pleasure to color.  It's not to late to join in the fun.  Visit CDAC and check out all the details and get registered.





Products Used:

Copics - Y21, Y26, YR24, E35, YG97, YG11, E50, E51, E53, E31, E33, E34, E35, E37
Paper - Graphic 45 "Once Upon A Spring Time", Recollections, Paper Studio
Martha Stewart Leaf punch, Twine, Homemade Shimmer Spray

Take Care and God Bless ~ Gracie

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I just love how you colored this image. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    Hugs,
    kate CDAC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kate I am just loving all these wonderful digis your lovely team is putting together for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA Gracie ... another AMAZING creation! I truly LOVE your style and your design & colors are FABULOUS!
    Again ... thanks for joining our progressive challenge fun and for inspiration!

    Darlene
    CDAC Board

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Darlene, thank you so much for stopping by to see my latest creations. You have some really amazing artists at CDAC and I am glad to join in this wonderful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I love the way you have colored this and added the leaves and other embellishments. Just so creative.

    ReplyDelete