Friday, September 9, 2011

I AM Roses Design Call Entries

I Am Roses recently announced a DT call on you tube and I am so excited to participate in this awesome opportunity.  The requirements were to make 2 projects that heavily feature IAR products and that reflect my personal style.

My first entry is a card that I made using several IAM roses and leaves which were hand painted.  I added a few plain white flowers so everyone could see just how beautiful these products are with or without color.



Products used:
IAM Roses - Roses and Leaves (R2-15, R8-15, R21-1, ZQL0-1)
My Minds Eyes Lost & Found Two Sunshine paper stack
Lindy's Stamp Gang Mica Powders (Blast-Off Brass Green, Fiery Yellow Orange, Starlight Gold Green)
EK Success Trellis Punch
Tim Holtz Lost and Found Salvage Stickers
Little Yellow Bicycle Leaf Stick Pin
Recollections flat back pearls
Teal letters are from Glitz
Digital Alice image was created by my daughter and colored by me :)

My second entry is an altered canvas.  I wanted to make a shadow box for my mask, but could not find the right size so I decided to create one using the back of a hand stretched artist canvas. Most of the I AM Roses were hand painted using LSG products.  I again added a few plain white roses to my mask to show how beautiful these flowers are right out of the bag - Love them.  The mask was created with white tissue paper that I stamped and sprayed with LSG and adhered to the mask with mod podge.  I used YR65 copic marker to color the rhinestones and a few pearls.  The sentiment was hand written and distressed.







Products used:
IAM Roses - Roses and Leaves (R2-15, R8-15, R21-1, ZQL0-1, R40-70, K3-805Z)
Stampin Up Music Paper
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays (Tiffany Blue, Tibetan Poppy Teal)
Lindy's Stamp Gang Mica Powder (Starlight Salmon, Fiery Yellow Orange, Starlight Gold Green)
Tim Holtz Crackle Medium - Antique Brass
Tim Holtz Philosophy Tag
Recollections Pearls and Bling
Olive Green Seam Binder
Antique lace from a RAK
Flower picks from Hobby Lobby

Thanks for stopping by to visit.

Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment